Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am looking for a USED RUNCO projector to replace my Runco

Customer Question

I am looking for a USED RUNCO projector to replace my Runco DLC-2000HD. Can you suggest a suitable replacement?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Yes I can, I would suggest the Runco at the link below which was a demo, and appears to be in pristine condition. It uses single chip DLP technology and has the same AV connections that your current one contains:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Runco-LightStyle-LS-3-1080p-Full-HD-DLP-Projector-/172191209621?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What about the Runco VX1000C as a replacement for my CLC-2000HD?
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

With the VX1000C you need the external "Scaler" box in order to work. The projector itself has no connections on it except the one to plug into the scaler. So if you can get both pieces then yes it will work just fine.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

You can see those pieces at the link below:

http://www.hcinema.de/pdf/runcoVX-1000.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Let me know if you think you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is the extetnal scaler the same as the "pfp" controller box?
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Yes, the PFP controller box contains all of the AV Inputs, the video scaling and the processing before the signal is sent to the projector. That said, could you please consider clicking a 3-5 star rating for my efforts, as that is how I am paid for working with you?

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.