Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

We have a Sentry safe. The door has gotten locked and the

Customer Question

We have a Sentry safe . The door has gotten locked and the code has never been programmed. How do we get the safe open? It is an A 5781 safe and the other number on the outside is AC 512972. Can you help?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer. Various experts are online at different times and I recently logged in and was notified of your question. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Sentry safes come with factory-set, already programmed codes or combinations, when you buy them and only the manufacturer can provide you with that information after, you fill out certain forms and prove safe ownership with a Notarized form. Here is a webpage to help you get all the information you need, to retrieve your combination from the company:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

---------

As you can see, the phone number and hours of operation are in the middle of the page, toward the right, if you need to call.

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher