Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I bought a sentry safe a few years back, thinking I was

Customer Question

I bought a sentry safe a few years back, thinking I was getting a reliable product. Boy was I wrong. The friggin door fell off. I mean completely off. Is that something that happens often?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Oh my goodness! No, this isn't something that happens often. However, if your safe is a 'few' years old and out of warranty, contact the company and request that they send you a technician to fix the door at their cost (if it's fixable) or that they send you a brand new safe, because the door was defective. They almost always stand behind their products, even if out of warranty.

Here is their Customer Service contact information:

Phone: 1 (800) 828- 1438

Fax: 585- 381- 2940

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST

---------------

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Best wishes,

Cher