Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I just purchased a yaesu ftdx 1200 and sometimes when you

Customer Question
hi i just purchased a...
hi i just purchased a yaesu ftdx 1200 and sometimes when you release the ptt button on the hand mic the audio goes in to mute. Have you had an enquiry like this before/ To unmute the audio i have to toggle through the mode switch to reagin audio
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
9/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially and if have not been tried, replace the mic. This would serve as both an attempt of a fix and as a test by process of elimination.

Louie, Technician