Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a sentry safe with a missing battery pack. where and

Customer Question
how can I get abattery...
I have a sentry safe with a missing battery pack. where and how can I get abattery pack. numbers are sfw123es b66483203
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: don't know how old but it is fairly new. the numbers I gave you is the numbers on the sentry safe
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: missing the battery pack in a move.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is your Sentry Fire Safe's battery holder like this? (I find it difficult to be quite sure that I am finding the right thing for you, at this point, it is a little uncertain):

https://www.amazon.com/Philmore-Battery-Holder-Standard-Connector/dp/B000LFVFT4

If not, I will try to find the right thing for you - if it is right, or looks like the right replacement, please let me know so that I may close my search. Thanks.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.