Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a cinemate system( maybe10 years) a power outage

Customer Question
happened and when power returned...
I have a cinemate system( maybe10 years) a power outage happened and when power returned interface module will not come on lite is red it has power I have checked everything I know signed soundless
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/27/2016
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1) Which Cinemate do you have (Series II, Series II GS, Series III, etc.)?

2) Roughly how old is the Bose?

Let me know when you can see my reply.

I'm sorry, I cannot take a phone call. That offer is not sent by me, but rather by the site. Another Expert may accept it however. If you need further assistance please reply back here to me.

Electronics Technician: p0llinate,
 replied 1 year ago
p0llinate
Phone call session started
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.