Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

What is the best wireless hdmi for going about 50 feet thru

What is the best wireless hdmi for going about 50 feet thru 2 10 inch concrete walls? Need to send 1 hdmi source to 2 additional tv screens. Want to send minimium 1080p and 5.1 audio.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Wireless HD is universally acknowledged to not be capable to sending a high-quality signal through concrete walls. That seems to be the plain truth.

Going through 2 10 inch concrete walls is probably going to be impossible if done that simply. To put a wireless range extender in a doorway through those walls might help a lot.

There are some wireless devices made with a slightly higher wattage, but since the microwaves they use are inherently unhealthy, the FCC limits them to lower wattages below a certain limit.

If there is room in the configuration for any variation in what you propose, e.g. a range extender in a doorway through the concrete wall, I will advise you on it, if you use the Reply To Expert function to let me know. Thanks.

Also let me know what HDMI receiver you intended to have at the other end, and a little more about the configuration or what equipment is involved.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NB2ZXK6/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1472377616&sr=8-7&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=iogear+wireless+hdmi+transmitter+and+receiver&dpPl=1&dpID=41K0ad8nzsL&ref=plSrch
Is the one i have now. There are 2 doorways to the 2 bedrooms with the concrete walls. The doorways are entry doors and not in the actual concrete walls. Can you be specific on brand regarding longest without extenders in addition to any extender info. Thanks!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
1 only need 1 hdmi input as i use my onkyo receiver as the hdmi switcher (several inputs to it and just 1 from it to the wireless hdmi transmitter therefor i can use any witeless hdmi which has just 1 input ehat is needed most is range.

This might be something like what you seek:

https://www.amazon.com/IOGEAR-Long-Range-Wireless-Matrix/dp/B00I2VIIIA

since its range is 'long range' and it can go 200 feet through standard home walls.

If that does not suite for 50 feet and 2 concrete walls, any range extender brand, placed in the 2 doorways (even if they do not directly pierce the concrete walls but are to one side or the other of them) would help.

Does this answer your question? if so, please rate my answer. Thanks.