Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I'm from New York and I am working in Australia. My Nuvi 52

Customer Question

I'm from New York and I am working in Australia. My Nuvi 52 does not work when I try to enterAustralia. What can I do?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 10 months ago.

Hello & Welcome,

I suspect that you will need to purchase maps for your travels, and I would recommend the pre-programmed microSD/SD card version - so as to not disturb the current maps installed.

You can order that card at the following Garmin web page, Just make sure you order the correct version.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-road/discontinued/nuvi-52/maps/on-the-road-maps/city-navigator-nt/city-navigator-australia-and-new-zealand-nt/prod116482_010-11875-00.html

NOTE: Based on the cost of just the maps, you MAY find that it is more cost effective to purchase a separate unit for your travels.

Please let me know what you find.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 10 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)