Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I have lost my key for my Sentry 1175 safe. How can I get a

Customer Question

I have lost my key for my Sentry 1175 safe. How can I get a replacement? Dean ****** ************

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Dean and welcome.

Apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer from one of the other experts. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

The only way to get a replacement key is from Sentry and if you follow all directions at the site below, you will receive your key (or keys, as they typically come in sets of 2), within the time frame they state:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-key

----------

I hope this helped and you receive your key without any problems.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher