How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steve G. Your Own Question
Steve G.
Steve G., Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 17987
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Steve G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the name of the camera that uses FP-100c film and

Customer Question

What is the name of the camera that uses FP-100c film and what is it priced at in todays market?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 11 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

At the expensive end of the spectrum, the Polaroid 600 used this film. There is one HERE on eBay for $1499.

At the cheap end is the Polaroid 100. You can find them on AMAZON for as little as $15. Much cheaper than the film it takes :)

Does that answer your question or do you need further information?

Let me know.