Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have received, installed and activated the new modem,

Customer Question
cable box and related...
I have received, installed and activated the new modem, cable box and related cables. All is working OK with one exception. I can record a program, but I cannot play it back. The manual say press XFINITY and choose the DVR icon. When I do that no DVR icon appears. What do I need to do?
JA: What is the exact make and model of your tv? And how long has this been an issue?
Customer: The make is Samsung and it would take me some time to find the model.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, Im sorry to heat that. What was the reason for the modem replacement?

Also may I have the make and model of your modem, and your DVR and what TV do you use to watch the recorded programs?

Thank you

Tech Michael

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.