Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Lost combination.....how do I recover?

Customer Question
lost combination.....how do I recover?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
8/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Cerecita,
 replied 1 year ago
Cerecita

Hello, Rocko and welcome.

I'm so sorry you didn't receive an earlier answer. We've been having some troubles with this category. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

If your safe is made by Sentry, visit the website below, follow all directions, including filling out the Notary Form to prove safe ownership, and you should have your combination within about a week or two. This is the only way to recover your combination, as they are never available online for your safety and protection. However, once you recover your combination, it would be a good idea to register it online with Sentry, so if it's misplaced again, all you have to do is sign in with your username and password, to obtain it.

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

----------

If this is an urgent matter and you can't wait to open the safe, you'll need to call a local locksmith or safe technician to help get the safe open, hopefully, without rendering unusable. If nothing else works, the lock will need to be drilled out.

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please do NOT rate negatively if you were expecting me to have your combination. Only Sentry can provide this for you.

If your safe is not made by Sentry, please let me know the manufacturer and I will be glad to continue to help.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Kind regards,

Cher

Cerecita
Cerecita
Cerecita