Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Good eveing, I have a problem, ??????? I bought a sentry

Customer Question
Good eveing , I...
Good eveing , I have a problem, ??????? I bought a sentry safe, many Yr ago, it was never used, But now, I want to use it, The sel, no, is X-635407 motel no, is S3310, I was told, that by useing the key, I could open and close, the safe. But after I did that, I turn the nobe, and Now, I can't open it back up, If you can help me out, it would be appt, thanks for your time. D Waldman
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
8/17/2016
Electronics Technician: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 1 year ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hello, Dan and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help.

Yes, you will need both the key and combination to open the safe, so if you don't have your original owner's manual and don't know your combination, Sentry is the only one who can provide that to you, as no combinations are available online for your safety and protection. Follow directions at this Sentry webpage, and you will be able to request your combination:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

-----------

If you have a 3 number combination, here is the dialing sequence for your safe:

First, turn the dial to the right or left, a few revolutions, to 'clear' it.

A. Start the dial at zero.

B. Turn the dial to the right. Make sure ZERO
passes the pointer at least THREE times. Then stop
at the first number of your combination.

C. Turn the dial to the left. Stop the SECOND
time you reach the second number of your
combination.

D. Turn the dial to the right. Stop the FIRST
time the pointer reaches the third number of your combination.

---------------

If you have a 4 number combination, please let me know and I will send you the dialing sequence for that.

One note, after using the key, REMOVE it from the keyhole before dialing your combination.

I hope this helps and wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs