John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a sentry safe model -66624969 I know my 5 digit code

Customer Question

I have a sentry safe model B-66624969
I know my 5 digit code to open it, i need to know how i can change the code to 5 different numbers . The instructions to just change the code that i already have on it. I like to change my code for 1 other person knows it n i cant trust that person anymore
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I would like to help.

I'm sorry you didn't receive an earlier answer. different experts are online at various times and I recently signed on and was notified of your question.

The number you included, is not your model number, but your serial number. Can you find and include your model number? It's usually found on a badge shaped sticker near the upper door hinge. If not, look all over the safe, including the handle, under the handle (on the underside), and even on the bottom.

Since you mentioned a 5 digit code, I'm presuming that you have an electronic safe.

I'm also presuming that the code you're using now is the original, factory-set code that came with the safe? If not, please tell me if you know your original code.

I'll be awaiting your reply with your model number.

Thanks,

Cher