Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

I have a Sentry 1330 and the combination will not work with

Customer Question

I have a Sentry 1330 and the combination will not work with can I do ?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Lynn and welcome.

My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer. Your question was just placed in the correct category and I will be happy to help.

I will give you instructions on which way to turn your dial--your safe should have a 3 number combination:

First, 'clear' the dial, by turning a few times to the right or the left, gently. Then start the dialing sequence:

If you are not sure of your combination, and the above instructions don't work, you will need to request your original, factory-set combination. Just visit the following webpage and follow all the directions:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

---------

As you see, you will need the Notary Form, so download it from the site, above. This is to prove safe ownership.

There is no other way to recover your combination, if you don't remember it. Combinations are never available online for your protection and safety, that's why only the manufacturer can provide it to you.

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

• Turn the dial left three times and stop on the first number of your combination. Make sure "0" on the dial passes the pointer three times before stopping.

• Turn the dial to the right twice and stop on the second number of your combination. The second number should pass the pointer once and then you should stop on it the second time.

• Turn the dial to the left and stop when you reach the third number in your combination.

• Rotate the handle downward and pull the safe door open.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Lynn.

I'm so sorry; I don't know what happened with your answer, but I see that it's all out of order, so here is the correct copy, below:

---------------------------------------------

Hello, Lynn and welcome.

---------

As you see, you will also need the Notary Form, so download it from the site, above. This is to prove safe ownership.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Lynn.

I see that you have not yet viewed my answer and was checking in with you to see how things are going with your safe. I know many people get busy and forget to read their answer, after asking their question. Also, sometimes, the site experiences a glitch and and you don't receive an email notification re: the answer being ready. I do hope you received my answer and found it helpful!

Please let me know if you find my answer helpful and also, if I can be of any further help to you. Thanks!

Warmest wishes,

Cher