Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Even when sound control on remote is on ghest level, the

Customer Question
even when sound control on...
even when sound control on remote is on highest level, the sound level is too low. is there a remedy? Thanks, Russ
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Russ the problem is definitely the box the sound level from the box is too low for the set to amplify, you can prove that simply by trying a DVD player or similar ,you will find the sound level adequate with that proving the box is the issue, now please get me the model number of the box found on the front or back of the box and I will check if the level can be increased however this setting is often hidden but I will have a look so let me know please

Anthony

Anthony
Anthony
Anthony, Technician