Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

We need desperate help on programming our cash register

Customer Question
we need desperate help on programming our cash register
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Steve G., Engineer replied 1 year ago
Steve G., Engineer

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now..what is the make and model of the register please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sharp xe206
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We somehow changed the tax rate as we were adding a new department.

I can't call you at the moment. I am going to opt out of this question which will allow other experts to chime in and give you a call.

Hold on please.

Steve

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks how soon can they call?? Desperate here.
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to hear you're having trouble. I'm a business man, I feel your pain. Before a phone call, I want you to do the following procedure. Click here, look at page 28 on the bottom. That is how to program tax. Please try this first, and tell me how it works.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, please dont call. We found a different rep.

Ok, the phone calls are automated. You can ignore them. Don't rate my answer and you won't be charged for my time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you for what you did.
Electronics Technician: Michael, Appliance Repair Technician replied 1 year ago
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No! I'm nit happy getting charged fir a phone call that never happened. Please credit back the $26. We never spo keep with your rep abd understood when i replied ti x as beck the phk ne call that it wouldn't get charged then. Please take care if asap
Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service