How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 18129
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To Electronics Engineer,, I have been controlled by Police

Customer Question

To Electronics Engineer,, I have been controlled by Police Radio Control, The RF frequencies over 50 GHz. Could you help me check it out. and proof it . Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.


Do you have any evidence of this happening?

As far as I know, it is not possible to control the human body by police radio control.

Police radio does not operate on RF frequencies over 50GHz.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr Pete,, If I have evidence I could sue the police long times ago .There are such RF Radio signals could control the human body. You could ask Spy shop. F b i. Police Station then you will know the true
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

If such an event is occurring then there must be evidence - perhaps a medical doctor could document it for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr. Pete. I am the evidence. I know the medical doctor could help me .But I want to know which spy shop that have this electronic instrument that could check up over 50 GHz RF Radio signal or the other company Thank you.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok great - since you already have the evidence you can present it to a lawyer if you wish to commence some legal course of action.