How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 10910
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Apparently, I have lost the AC Adaptor Sony DSC-WX350...can

Customer Question

Apparently, I have lost the AC Adaptor for my Sony DSC-WX350...can i order a repalcement?
Stephen *******
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What you are missing is the UB-10D charger. (Though you can also, until you get your replacement, charge the camera - rather more slowly - through a USB cable connected to your camera at one end, and a computer with a USB port at the other.)

Here are two sources for a replacement:


The price is about $10 to $15 without shipping/tax/etc.

You could, of course, also look for a replacement AC Adapter/charger at a Sony camera -selling shop in your region. If you would like addresses for such shops, please Reply To Expert with your local zip code.

If this answers your question completely, please rate my answer, so that this case may be closed. Thanks.

Related Consumer Electronics Questions