Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Lost combination to safe modewl #5061/5060/1060. With serial

Customer Question

Lost combination to safe modewl #5061/5060/1060. With serial #99193381on lower right front
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

You provided 3 separate model numbers, however, if these are Sentry safes, you can only retrieve your combination from the manufacturer; combinations are never available online, unless you register them, for your safety and protection.

To obtain your original combination from Sentry, go to the following website, fill out a Notary Form, and follow all the directions:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

------------

If you need to speak to them on the phone, here is their phone number and hours:

800- 828- 1438
Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM US Central Time

If your safe is made by a different manufacturer and not Sentry, please let me know and I will be glad to continue to help!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Best regards,

Cher