John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I switched to Uverse last week. I cabn't get into any of my

Customer Question

I switched to Uverse last week. I cabn't get into any of my devices including my printer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Lucy. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. You are correct. You will need to enter the ssid (name of the new uverse network) and password ***** the new new uverse network on all your devices that use your wifi. Do you have that information? If you have that and you can tell me the brand and model number of each device that you need help with, then I can provide detailed instructions for each device.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If you don't have that information, with your permission, I can remote into your computer while you watch and retrieve that information for you. If you do have that information, we can continue here.