Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Modle s6520 serial k014441 made in korea

Customer Question

modle s6520
serial k014441 made in korea
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you.

I'm assuming you need your combination for this safe?

It's very simple to retrieve a combination from Sentry; you just need to verify safe ownership, by sending them the Notary Form on the site I will send, below, and once they receive it, they will process your request. I'm glad you have both your model and serial number!

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

Sentry is closed on the weekends, but if you have any questions for them about the forms, etc., you can call them at:

***-***-****
Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM US Central Time

-----------

I hope this helped and you are able to recover your original combination.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher