Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a Beosound 3200 and I have lost my PIN. Can you help

Customer Question
Hi I have a Beosound...
Hi I have a Beosound 3200 and I have lost my PIN. Can you help me?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I havent used it for a few years. I
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Guessing the number
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
7/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Paul

If a wrong PIN code is entered, you get five attempts to key in the code, after which the system is switched off and cannot be switched on for 3 hours.

Since you have forgotten the PIN code, you will need to contact your Bang & Olufsen retailer who can assist you in receiving a Master code from Bang & Olufsen. The only way to reactivate the system is with the Master code.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

Pete, Electronic Engineer