Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I'm trying to register an AT&T TL 7810 to a Vtech CM 18445.

Customer Question

Hi. I'm trying to register an AT&T TL 7810 to a Vtech CM 18445. It won't register, but I'm wondering if you have any ideas to "make" it register, or would buying another VTech phone that is compatible with the AT&T Headset and would also be compatible with the Vtech CM 18445 be possible?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

It is not compatable with the 18445 sorry, nothing you can do to get around this. It is only compatible with models: SB3014, TL7800, TL7810, TL7812, TL7910 and TL7912.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I bought one of those compatible models, would they also be compatible with the CM 18445 so that I would just end up buying an extra phone that would register with the TL 7810 and also the CM 18445?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

No sorry, the 18445 wont work in this construction, your best to return it

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else needed William?

If not, please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you