John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I just had my laptop wiped and Windows 10 downloaded at the

Customer Question

I just had my laptop wiped and Windows 10 downloaded at the Concord store. It looks great except I can not connect to my wifi. I put in my password ***** it denies it. Is the password ***** security key the same thing? What am I doing wrong?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. I recommend that you take a look at another computer that is connected to your wifi and find the name of the wifi that it is connected to. Let me what OS that computer is you is using and I may be able to walk you through finding the password ***** well. If you're not sure, here's how you can find out.

For Windows

Can you click this link and tell me what you see please?

http://whatsmyos.com/