Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a Kindle that has been sitting in the closet a year

Customer Question
I have a Kindle that...
I have a Kindle that has been sitting in the closet for over a year and will not charge. Is there a secret to get it to charge, I have been charging it for over 24 hrs. and nothing?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech replied 1 year ago
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on your kindle for about 45 seconds, and check?

Is there any power / light? Is there anything on the screen now?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech