Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have had a pioneer sc 71 receiver 2 years now, yet in the

Customer Question

I have had a pioneer sc 71 receiver for over 2 years now, yet in the last week or so it will not connect to Pandora. The unit tries to connect and then displays "server error". Firmware has been updated and all other functions work fine. Thanks in advance for any help!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, First unplug the receiver from power, then plug it back in as a soft reset and see if the unit will connect to Pandora.

If that does not work then it would be worth trying a "Resetting the system" of the receiver, and then setup the internet connectivity from scratch (as if the receiver were new). To do this, click on the link below and scroll to page 71:

https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Home/SC-71_OperatingInstructions04121.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Once that is done, go ahead and try to connect to Pandora and this should clear the issue. If it does not then please reply back for more help.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.