DrEaston2010
DrEaston2010,
94625445

I HAVE A COMFORT TRENDS MASSAGE CHAIR MOD. OBO-CT-10. The

Customer Question

i HAVE A COMFORT TRENDS MASSAGE CHAIR MOD. OBO-CT-10.
The part I need is the cylender that controls the recline and bring the back back up after the recline.
I can not find the part number or the manufacture of that unit and I have not been able to locate a manual on the chair.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  DrEaston2010 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** suggest contacting perhaps a furniture repair store in your area or go to the website www.thebackstore.com and try calling their customer service department. I believe the current model that is being sold is the CT-20. However the back store can probably help you or at least have an idea of where you can get this part. Another good option might be calling Amazon Customer Service because they sale the chairs directly on their website and they certainly would be able to tell you the name of the manufacturer.