John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I accidentally locked the safe door with the door open and

Customer Question

i accidentally locked the safe door with the door open and the digital combination pad does not function with the door open. How do I retract the bars to relock the safe
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I just did. The door is open and locked. the key pad does not function with the door open. I can't close the door.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Does your safe have a key lock? look for it on the face of the door, or under a sliding hatch.