John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Need to crack the combo to a saf d posit box, I lost the

Customer Question

need to crack the combo to a saf d posit box
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I lost the combo during a move about a year ago. It was taped under the box. Nothing inside but would like to use it again.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm trying to remember the numbers but I'm missing something. Tried listening to the wheels or whatever is inside. Its a Saga 1100
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the box?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Saga Saf deposit Model 1100
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has a combination lock. Can you really help? Why continue if your expertise is electronics and not combination safes?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately this is an old and obscure model china import safe with no service documentation or support available.

I will opt out and another expert may be able to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
may I have a refund of the $5
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you don't want to wait for someone else, yes you could request that from the help page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will because they have already charged me the $24 it looks like. I didn't authorize that.