How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Benjamin Larson Your Own Question
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 85
Experience:  Software Development Engineer
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Benjamin Larson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Memory so duo 2

Customer Question

Memory so duo Mark 2
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help you with your question. Give me just a second to review and I'll back with you ASAP!

Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 1 year ago.

Okay, so I think what you are saying is you have a Sony DSC-W180 camera. That camera has a bit of storage on the camera for pictures and uses Memory Stick Duo / PRO Duo card for additional memory. Are you asking where you can get a Memory Stick Duo / PRO Duo card?

Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 1 year ago.

If that is your question, here is a list from Sony of all the cards that work with your device:

Sorry, but Sony won't let me link to the exact thing directly. Go to that link and select "Memory Card" from the category of combination products area and you'll see a list of cards. You can do a Google search and find places that carry the card you want to buy. This should let you obtain another card for your camera!

If this answers your question, I would really appreciate it if you would rate my answer. If you need more help, just reply here and I will help.