How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 17642
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Re: Black&Deccker VacNMulc Blower /Vac BV1500 Type 1 120A

Customer Question

Re: Black&Deccker VacNMulc Blower /Vac BV1500 Type 1 120A 120 V ac only
The electric cord that extends 1 inch from the handle and became frayed & resulting no electric power. What can be done? The unit operates great.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tom,

The electric cord can be replaced.

If you have some technical experience then you could do this yourself, by getting some electrical cord from a local store and opening the blower, then replacing the cord.

Alternatively, a local electrical repair shop can carry out this repair for you.

Let me know your zip code if you need the details of a repairer in your area.

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips greatly appreciated :)
Alternatively, please reply back if you need further assistance.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

Related Consumer Electronics Questions