Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

How do I connect Samsung S7 to AVH-P6300BT if unit says

Customer Question

How do I connect Samsung S7 to AVH-P6300BT if unit says memory full; what do I have to do with the unit because it says no service and all buttons are grayed out.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good evening Pete, I am trying to find out how to connect my Samsung S7 to my Pioneer AVH-P6300BT via Bluetooth. The unit's on screen display says memory full and the phone says put the radio in pairing mode I do not know where on the unit's menu to delete or connect.Thank you.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Michael, I wasn't notified of your reply here.

Did you have other devices paired to the Pioneer unit previously?

If so, some of those will need to be deleted first to make way for the S7.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good evening Pete, sorry about the delay I was out of the country. Yes I did have other devices previously paired, that was the nature of my original inquiry. The unit is not displaying the option to delete previous devices so that I can pair the S7. So my question is how do I delete previous devices?