Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

There was a mixup on my card so that is the delay. I've

Customer Question

There was a mixup on my card so that is the delay. I've tried the rotate button and it works for individual photos. My problem is that I have about 3,000 photos. About 25% of them had to be rotated originally using Photos in Windows 8. The issue now is: Is there a picture frame that can read the files from Photo, and display them properly? If I buy one that stores them in the cloud might that work?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Frank,

I cannot see any previous questions on your account - can you please give me some more information on the make and model number, and what the problem is, etc?

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.