John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

We forgot the rotation sequence Keep Safe floor safe. We

Customer Question

We forgot the rotation sequence for our Keep Safe floor safe. We have the combination, but forgot the rotation! Can you please assist?
JA: The expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the expert can help you best.
Customer: It has been a long time since we used our Keep Safe floor safe. We have the safe numbers. We forgot the rotation (left or right) sequence. Can you assist?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

I believe Keep Safe is made by Sentry. Do you see any Sentry name or sticker on the safe with a model number and/or a serial number?

So, you need only the rotation sequence? Do you remember it having a 3 or 4 number combination?

Thanks,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no serial number. All it says is Keep-Safe on the front.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a three number combination.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Ok, thank you for that information. Please allow me a little time to research your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The sticker came off the safe. It says keep/Safe. Serial number on the back of the sticker is P169737. Hope this helps.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info re: finding the sticker and serial number. I will continue researching. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I'm so sorry, but I cannot find an information about Keep/Safe floor safes, even with the serial number. I believe it's possible that it is an old safe and that may be why I was not able to find any information about it.

I will 'opt out' and your question will be open to all other experts.

I wish you much good luck and I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

No problem!