Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

My name is Mario. A friend gave me a Sentry v230 safe and

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my name is***** friend gave me a Sentry v230 safe and did not give a combination. When I turn the key towards the right, the combination locks at certain times
JA: The expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the expert can help you best.
Customer: Don't know what else to tell you.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: I don't know what I am suppose to know except the combination, if there is one.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Mario.

My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Is your safe manual (dial) or electronic (keypad)?

Is the key round and hollow or does it have 'teeth'?

Thanks,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Safe is manual and the key is kind of roundish with four rows of teeth
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** your very helpful reply.

The only way to obtain the combination for this safe is from the manufacturer. No combinations are ever available online for your safety and protection. Follow directions at the site below, to retrieve your combination. As you see, you must also fill out a Notary Form, proving safe ownership. You could have your combination in as few as 1-2 days, if you request 'expedited' service and pay a small additional fee.

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

-------------

This safe model may come with a 3 or 4 number combination, so I have included instructions for both, below, for your convenience. Please note that you dial the combination first, and then use your four-bitted key to open the safe.

3-NUMBER COMBINATION

(Cannot be changed.)

1.

Start with dial on zero.

2.

Turn dial

LEFT

three turns and stop at

3.

Turn dial

RIGHT

stopping second

time on

4.

Turn dial

LEFT

stopping first time on

4-NUMBER COMBINATION

NOTE: Changing the combination voids your warranty

for assistance with lost combination and

locksmith services needed.

1.

Start with dial on zero.

2.

Turn dial

LEFT

four turns and stop at

3.

Turn dial

RIGHT

stopping third

time on

4.

Turn dial

LEFT

stopping second

time on

5.

Turn dial

RIGHT

stopping first

time on

KEY:

After dialing the combination, insert key, matching red dot on lock with round bump on key. Turn key to the right (clockwise) and pull to open door.

-------------------------------

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue at no additional cost.

Warmest regards,
Cher