Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Pioneer 909 that has been sitting in my basement a

Customer Question

I have a Pioneer 909 that has been sitting in my basement for quite a few years. I'd like to get it back into shape and am looking for a good resource to do the restoration work. Is that something you do or can you refer me to someone qualified in the central/northern New Jersey area?
Thanks,
***** *****
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Please elaborate on "Pioneer 909"- is that the full model number? Also what specific device is this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I suspect I'm not in the right place. A Pioneer 909 is a vintage reel to reel unit that was very highly rated back in the day. If you're not familiar with the equipment then I suspect I'm better off pursuing other avenues. Sorry to trouble you but I don't think I want to pursue this any further.Thanks,John
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
familiar with their 909 RTR and they also made receivers with 909 as part of the model number so I wanted to make sure I knew what you were referring to. However since it appears you don't want help now, I will opt out and leave the conversation. Good luck.