John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My Nikon Kool PIcs camera will not do anything now. The

Customer Question

My Nikon Kool PIcs camera will not do anything now. The problem started with it saying "battery exhausted". I would put in fresh batteries and it would take one picture and then say the same thing. The last time I put in fresh batteries it failed to even turn on.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your camera?

Also when the charger is plugged in, does it appear to be charging on the camera?

Thank you

Tech Michael