Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Unable to open my safe I tried the 17500 all that did was

Customer Question

unable to open my safe I tried the 17500 all that did was flash red now my code flashes red
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

If your code is not working then you will need to obtain the master code from Sentry.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

To do this, you will need to send the model number and serial number of the safe, a notarized letter (last name of notary must be different than that of owner) stating you are the owner of the safe, and a check or money order for $12.00* (U.S. funds) to:

Sentry Group, Dept. 200,*****
Rochester, NY###-##-####USA.

If using a credit card (Visa/Mastercard only), you can call 1-***-***-**** and fax your Model and Serial number with the notarized letter.