GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I Request A Special Code To Unlock The Phone I856w

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago via HelpOwl.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. I'd be happy to help you with this. I'll need to ask a few questions first in order to provide the best possible answer. Is the Boost Mobile I856w? If not, who is the carrier? Do you need to unlock the phone itself? Have you forgotten the lock/security code? Or are you trying to unlock the sim card?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's boot mobile i856w
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Thanks for that information. Which code do you need? Have you forgotten the lock/security code? Or are you trying to unlock the sim card? Are you wanting to use it on another network?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just buy the phone from the eBay, it's came from USA, and when I open the phone and insert the sim, it's request for me a special code.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am from Israel, if it's help you
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that is helpful information. Please give me just a moment to fins the proper instructions for your situation. Do you know if it was previously used in another country?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe in usa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you want a picture?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think it's help
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I think I have what you need. You're going to need to activate the phone. https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/support/faq/phones-devices/phone-activation/. Hopefully you will be able to do it online by providing the ESN number. There are instructions on the web page to help you locate this information.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, but it's not help me , please I prefer full refund, I am so sorry, I return the phone to the seller.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

No worries. You can visit ww2.justanwser.com for information on contacting customer service for a refund. You can contact them by online chat, phone, or email. Have a great day!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

YOu're most welcome. Have a good weekend.