Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have an old model PD400 CD player I moved from one house

Customer Question
to another, it is hooked...
I have an old model PD400 CD player I moved from one house to another, it is hooked up to the same Pioneer amplifier as before, but I can't get it to play. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/24/2016
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Any lights on the display? Error messages or other responses?
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.