John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

LOUIE I HAVE A &O 9000 CD PLAYER. I WANT TO CONENCT MY IPOD

Customer Question

LOUIE I HAVE A B&O 9000 CD PLAYER. I WANT TO CONENCT MY IPOD TO THE SYSTEM DIRECTLY LIKE I USE TO SUE IT I ASSUME I DID IT THROUGH THE HEAD PHONE JACK/SOCKET AT BASE OF PLAYER AND WORKED IT THE THE A.TAPE BUTTON ON REMOTE. B&O STAFF CAME YESTERDAY TO CONENCT UP DIFFERENT TV BUT FORGOT TO RECONNECT IPOD NOW I CANNOT GET TO WORK
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok so 10 minds is up now more then 20 mins when will i kindly receive a reply thanks
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, have you checked if the cable for the iPod is securely/correctly plugged into the AUX socket at the back of the BeoSound 9000?...and then pressing on the A. AUX button?