Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My girlfriend look at it last she said a notice came asking

Customer Question

my girlfriend look at it last she said a notice came asking to clean the filter.that was about 2weeks ago. I try turning it on this morning and there was nothing no power and no lights any where.I have sound . I try turning it on by hand that didnt work neither.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Try cleaning the filter and check that the fans are working and there are no obstructions that may cause it to overheat.If that doesn't work, let me know the make and model number so I can assist you further...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I still dont have any power InFocus ScreenPlay 5000

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
If there is no sign of life from the projector at all, no flashing lights or anything, then try the following reset:1. Switch power off at wall.2. Hold power button down on projector whilst switching power back on at wall again. Let me know if that works?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have plug it in different outlets in it still no power

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok, then it seems the projector has a fault - do you have a voltmeter available to take some measurements?Alternatively let me know your zip code and I can recommend a repairer in your area?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

23435

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
If your area, you can contact:TV & Laptop Service Pro1200 Battlefield Blvd N - Chesapeake, VA 23320Tel:(###) ###-####ttp://www.tvrepairchesapeake.com/