educatortech
educatortech,
46856550

My sentry a3860 opened this morning but had no power this afternoon.

Customer Question

My sentry a3860 opened this morning but had no power this afternoon. I removed the battery holder and found that the bottom had broken away. Tried to open with the key and when the lock popped out I thought the handle should go down and the safe open. It won't move. If I can't get the electronic lock to work and the is useless, what then. Help!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  educatortech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** the key and the digital code is required and if that is broken, you will need to take to (or contact) a locksmith to help get it opened. I wish I had better news on this but the key alone will not open this safe.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Humbug
I am so sorry to have to deliver bad news! Always hate that. :( Hope all works out - have a wonderful week.