Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a xe-a506 cash register and I turned it off and later

Customer Question

I have a xe-a506 cash register and I turned it off and later back on and it has given me an entry error and I can not get the register to do anything. What do I do now?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think that what could solve the problem, would be if you logged in as a clerk, say as clerk number one. Sometimes that clears up a persistent 'entry error' type problem. If you need instruction for how to do that, let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was tried unsuccessfully. I took a different approach before I got an answer from you and was successful. Thank you anyway.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I'm glad to hear that a solution was reached, by whatever means. Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com. Please feel welcome to return at any time, and as needed, to ask another question, in any one of our numerous categories.