Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a JVC DLA-HD750 time HDMI 1 brought op an error

Customer Question

I have a JVC DLA-HD750 for some time HDMI 1 brought op an error no imput. I just moved the cable to HDMI 2 and it worked well for a long time. No I get the same error message on this position. What is likely to be the issue and will it need to go to a shop for fixing or is there settings could try
Terry
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Terry

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pete

not sure what else I can tell you. after the original installation by a qualified guy HDMI 1 worked well for some unknown reason that stopped working. I simply changed the cable to HDMI 2 and the input setting and i was up and running again until just now. When I turn it on i get a no input message although I can hear the audio. What else do yo need

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay, I was not notified of your reply.

This problem may be due to a fault with the HDMI cable, or a problem with the source - try connecting a different device and let me know if it is also affected...