How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nathan Your Own Question
Nathan, Engineer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 24879
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Nathan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a dual volume control 70-volt sound system 10-watt.

Customer Question

I need a dual volume control for a 70-volt sound system 10-watt. Controls have to be mounted on a 2-gang plate. Your help is greatly appreciated
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Most controls are stereo (for two speakers) and only need a single gang plate. Also, most are rated more than 10 watts- which is perfectly fine as you simply will not have any chance of the control failing. If you need two gang then you will buy two of these (one for each speaker):
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer did not provide me with what I requested
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
It sure did, but that's fine I will opt out.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Lou. To clarify, are you looking for a single knob (to control one speaker, or a group wired in series), that will fill a 2 gang box?Or are you looking for the same but that will control 2 speakers?Or are you looking for the "decora" style inserts (2 of them, single knob on each) that would fit into a 2 gang cover plate?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan