Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Can I plug in a GHS 10 mic into the front of my VHF 200 ra

Customer Question
dio?...
Can I plug in a GHS 10 mic into the front of my VHF 200 ra dio?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician
Hi Bob and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, only to the rear microphone relocation port; the GHS 10 would work with a Garmin VHF 200 marine radio. Please click HERE for the compatibility list from Garmin while HERE for the installation manual of the VHF 100/200 radio series. See p. 8 for the particulars.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks. @Why did I have to pay the deposit twice?
Sorry, my participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.On the "...Why did I have to pay the deposit twice?..." and other billing & payment concerns, please contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of.
Louie, Technician