How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 227
Experience:  I am here to help you!
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased 3 Kindle Paperwhites grandsons .

Customer Question

I purchased 3 Kindle Paperwhites for my grandsons for Christmas. One has developed what I can only call a "hole" under the screen, so we can see through it and it emits a really bright light. I think it probably needs to be replaced.
Rae Murphy
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.I assume your Kindle is under warranty as it was purchased in Christmas,
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.
Could you please tell me how the hole developed on the screen?Did it fall on the ground or experienced any physical shock?