John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I need to find a media player Toshiba pc (skullcandy).

Customer Question

I need to find a media player for my Toshiba pc (skullcandy). ive looked at some.....but I did't know what to pick, if you know of one could it be free or on budget price
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.Let me clarify,Do you to buy want an earphone/media player of skullcandy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
excuse me what is a ear phone media player, I'm looking for help to find a media player for my Toshiba pc computer
Thanks for clarifying,As you had mentioned skullcandy, I got confused.Anyways, I will remote in your computer and will install the media player(free) on your Toshiba Computer.Are you talking with me from the same computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Please click this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d9da0429-562d-4781-8e58-52bbd36e0523Then click the green "I Agree" button.Then download and run the Elsinore Screen connect.
Please let me know if you face any problem while downloading the Elsinore screen connect file.
Only downloading won't help, you have to run the file.